Monday, March 16, 2009

What is your goal? Can Lightyear Wireless Be Your Solution?



Now if by watching this video you already know that a financial goal would have the most impact, then Lightyear Wireless Is for you. Even Though this is a home based business we can form a team for you to work together with in your area. You can call me or I can call you, I will have your contact information once you start working. As your Lightyear Wireless up line member I strive to help my fellow lightyear reps. If you are struggling or if you are the type of person who is uncomfortable working alone, we can definitely start to form a team in your area. Once we start to form your Lightyear team, I will provide you with the downloads necessary to print out a presentation and you and your team can present the company to people either 1 on 1 or in a group format. You could schedule hotel meetings where you bring a mass audience to view a PowerPoint/ speech. As a team if a person is sick, your teammates will be there to cover for you, simple make sure a person you have coming to a presentation mentions which rep invited them, that way the correct rep is credited. I mention in one of the older blogs some of the many ways that you can be successful in this business. What I did not emphasize is that you can have you and your team be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment